About Linden Tree Coaching
Linden Tree Coaching offers leadership training and coaching on an international basis, with our headquarters in Madrid, Spain. We work in a multitude of languages and methods – in person or virtually.
From an integrative approach, we practice the latest schools of thought, models and concepts from a multitude of disciplines such as: philosophy, biology, neuroscience, psychology and management theories. Linden Tree coaches accompany individuals through a learning process seeking to develop the power of action, personal effectiveness and well-being by broadening perceptions and the way we view ourselves, others and the world around us.
Our clients include companies and leaders in business who want to be trained in leadership skills as well as individuals interested in their own personal and professional transformation.
Susanna Lindblom, founder of Linden Tree Coaching
With values high in respect and integrity and with care in the forefront of every client case, Susanna is determined to see her clients succeed every time. She is an ICF certified coach and is also a certified somatic coach by the Strozzi Institute. Transformation is an evolving process she feels grateful to witness. She has experienced transformational processes herself, has seen a lot of transformations in others and is able to adapt her coaching methods according on each client’s needs. What else is important to her? “Having fun in the process!”
- Previous professional experience includes: 17 years’ business experience with senior level positions managing teams in multinational corporations (BP Oil, BP Solar, UNISYS and France Telecom)
- Has coached and trained in Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia and Latin America in various sectors including:, retail, manufacturing, energy, financial services, high tech, FMCG, social media and banking
- For over 10 years has been working with senior level executives, middle managers in Fortune 50 companies, government organisations and start-ups
Of Swedish origin, her international background has allowed her to gain a unique perspective spending 25+ years working across the globe and living in North American and European countries. She now permanently resides in Spain. She’s also fluent in Spanish, French, Swedish and speaks Portuguese on an intermediate level (on good days).
The coaches who collaborate with Linden Tree Coaching are highly trained, caring and experienced professionals of different backgrounds, nationalities and languages.
- Selected for their high level of personal integrity and commitment to people
- Highly capable coaches with ACTP programme training and/or accreditation from the International Coach Federation
- Coaches with extensive professional experience from blue-chip companies or other organisations
All the coaches from Linden Tree Coaching are members of the International Coach Federation and adhere to its Professional Code of Ethics.